Administrative AssistantBreckenridge, 80424 | 05/10/2018 | Ad id: 8-0000240469
PCL Construction Services Inc. Breckenridge area preferred. www.pcl.com
Apply for this position online at:
My Career. My Company. My Legacy.
At PCL, you are more than just an employee. You could be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in your community. PCL offers competitive compensation packages, and a chance to be an owner in our 100-percent employee-owned company. We not only reward you financially, but give you challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.
Whether you are looking for a corporate or construction career, exciting opportunities are waiting for you. Our people have helped us stand out as a leading general contracting organization, which is why we are always looking for new talent-individuals who can bring innovative solutions and thinking to every project.
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for our Denver District office located in Breckenridge, Colorado.
- Maintains tracking logs.
- Enters data into a variety of systems.
- Orders equipment and supplies.
- Assists with applicant and new hire paperwork and processes.
- Develops and maintains a well organized filing system that permits easy reference and rapid retrieval of information.
- Assists with the issuance of subcontracts and subcontract revisions as well as contracts between PCL and a client.
- Assists with organizing meetings and/or special events including arranging for catering, locations and distribution of information.
- Answers phones and takes messages for manager, department or team members.
- Creates and maintains templates for forms, letters, tracking spreadsheets, etc.
- Provides accurate Word, Excel and Power Point support by composing and/or editing a variety of documents, spreadsheets and presentations, including minutes, memoranda, contracts, proposals, spreadsheets and presentations.
- High school diploma.
- One year previous experience in an administrative role, preferably in construction industry.
- Intermediate skills in Word and Outlook.
- Ability to create, edit and format documents. Beginner skills in Excel, ability to create simple spreadsheets and edit data.
- Basic construction knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proofreading and grammar.
- Self management skills to plan, organize and prioritize tasks with conflicting deadlines.
- Service oriented approach internally and externally.
- Professional, positive and enthusiastic.
- Knowledgeable in department/project specific software.
- Knowledge of what information is confidential, discretion required.
- Ability to ask the right questions to the right people in order to find the answers as quickly as possible.
- Ability to earn the trust of managers.
- This position may be located in site trailer or office building.
- Site Trailer: There would be potential exposure to dust and noise.
- Personal Protective Equipment is required when on site.
The PCL family of companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value.
Let us help you build your Legacy today.
PCL is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability