Medical Assistant - Internal MedicineVail, 81657 | 12/23/2018 | Ad id: 8-0000357470
Only one Vail. Only One Steadman Clinic.
The goal of The Steadman Clinic is to deliver the highest standard of orthopaedic care and personal attention to each and every patient seeking our help. Whether an injured professional athlete or an individual who wants to be able to walk again without pain, our physicians will do their best to help our patients achieve their goals. Our success in helping our patients reach their goals is what attracts people from all walks of life, from all over the world, to the Steadman Clinic.
The Medical Assistant is responsible for assisting the Internal Medicine physician with patient care, maintaining patient records and completing administrative duties that assist in the management of patient care.
· Fields patient phone calls promptly and in a professional manner
· Assists with administrative tasks as directed by the provider
· Will serve as medical scribe, documenting patient data into Modernizing Medicine EMR software
· Assists provider with clinical operations
· Prepares patient for scheduled appointments
· Completes shift opening and closing procedures
Attributes and Qualifications:
· Medical Assistant, EMT, LPN or RN licensing/certification required
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience with applicable patient care and administrative duties preferred
· Demonstrated problem solving and work flow management skills required
· Must maintain a professional attitude towards patients and an excellent and collegial working relationship with other Steadman Clinic and hospital personnel in involved in patient care
· Excellent critical thinking skills, ability to work independently, and manage time effectively
· Computer and EHR software proficiency
If you are interested in joining our team of dedicated professionals who are known world-wide for advancing the field of Orthopedics and Sports Medicine with cutting edge, progressive approaches and solutions to some of the most complex and demanding situations, submit resume and cover letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.